Monday 28 February 2011

Ancient Greece: Humanities

We have just started a new topic in Humanities class: Ancient Greece. The mind map is about what my class would really want to know about Ancient Greece including many things like mythology, army and navy, sports, wars, geography, art... etc. The two I chose were Building (architecture) and Inventions of ancient greece. My favourite was actually one someone had already taken which was Mythology. We used mindmeister to create this mind map online, it has a broad range of styles and creativity tools for you to jot down ideas or notes for classes. I prefer taking notes on the computer compared to paper as it is neater and quicker to do. This Humanities project I am looking foward to doing as Ancient Greece ties in with almost everything we do in life (architecture, language, clothing, art... etc)
~Sheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment