Monday 6 September 2010

Welcome!

Welcome,
This is my learning blog where I will be posting my school work here! It will be my school year online journal, later on in the year I'll probably look back and see all the great things I've done bringing back happy memories, I might consider using it out of school and posting everything I have done here too. From this blog hopfully I will be learning about how to create a blog and how to do different functions on it, I hope I will have also learned how to write formally, keep everything school related and keep the standard of my writing up.
 ~Sheryl

1 comment:

  1. Sheryl, this is a generally good welcome message, but is a little informal (or conversational). Remember for academic purposes, writing is generally a little more formal. Please see if you can edit this a little to suite the intended audience. Also, can you tell me what you might learn from blogging? Do you think this will be of use to you outside of ICT?

    I am pleased to see you have both Library Thing and Delicious up and running. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete