Monday 6 September 2010

What I'm Learning In Humanities



I chose this video to post because in Humanities we are currently studying Weathering and Erosion.  I liked because this video is because it's not like a bunch of old scientists explaining what it is without breathing and speaking in the same tone all the way boringly, its a bunch of cartoons with energetic voices, in this video they explain it using superheros from a video game and how one superhero (breaker) who breaks things and changed the surroundings like weathering and the other (swoosh) takes all the remains away like erosion! I prefer being taught like this instead of having a sheet of paper where we have to memories a whole bunch of words. This video mainly summarises what i already know and confirms that i'm certain of the basics on the subject, maybe this video will either help you with your studies or teach you knew things!
~Sheryl

2 comments:

  1. Sheryl, the idea of boring scientists made me laugh. You can improve this excellent post by telling me what it is you are learning in humanities, and exactly where this video fits in. Does the video simply summarise what you already know, or is it teaching you new things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheryl!
    This video was so cool, I love it. It help me to at lease learn the basic things in humanity. You know I sucks at Humanity. Thanks mate!
    Yan Tsai Special

    ReplyDelete