Friday 22 October 2010

Summary


In this project in ICT, I have learned a lot of new blogging skills and how to apply them to other tasks I might need to do in the future including the use of embedding, writing formally, problem solving, creativeness…etc. Unexpectedly, I was improving my writing and editing skills too from all the blogging posts and checking through them. Through the whole project the tasks were simple and the instructions were short, but the hard part was figuring out how to do it and where to get it. The stuff I learned is easily applied when I’m doing other projects and tasks online like embedding things especially. Next time I learn something new, I need to apply the things I learnt and how I approach it, like how I did in ICT especially when figuring out how to do things.
-Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment